Yesterday I made a post reviewing the summer quarter’s goals and what I’ve accomplished in the past three months. I managed to complete 13 out of 25 goals, over half, so the quarter was a complete success. This quarter, I’ll have a fresh set of goals to complete, and since there will be more than I can handle if I do at least half I give myself a big pat on the back.
This is a big moment for me, because I’m determining the main things that I’ll be trying to do for the rest of 2016. I’m just coming up with them as I write this post, so right now I don’t even know what they’ll be. Let’s just jump right in!
- Do 30 hand lettering projects.
- Read 5 books.
- Finish outlining my new novel.
- Write at least 50k words in my new novel.
- Learn the main chords on the ukulele.
- Write at least 4 new blog posts.
- Enjoy my birthday.
- Bake 3 new things.
- Write 5 new songs and write the chords down.
- Find out more about international travel during high school & trip to Thailand.
- Get all A’s for the first semester.
- Get 5 hours of community service.
- Look into forming a passage committee. (A project at my school)
- Drink more water.
- Establish a sleep schedule.
- Do at least one meditation session a week.
- Get 2 more acupuncture appointments.
- Look into 2 marketing opportunities for Drama Club.
- Do one vocal lesson for ThesCon IE. (Thespian Convention Individual Event)
- Do yoga daily.
- Organize my money.
- Get my driver’s permit!
That’s it! We’ll see how I did in 2017. Whoop!
Have a good day. 🙂