Thursday, October 5, 2017
So, it’s been a while. I didn’t participate in summer (or spring, really) goals this year, for multiple reasons, but the main on being that I just couldn’t motivate myself to. It’s been a turbulent year for me, especially since June started, but more on that in a future post. The main point is that I’m feeling better right now, and I will be setting fall goals for myself. They are as follows:
- Finish outlining my current work in progress.
- Write 25k words in my current WIP.
- Have an awesome 16th birthday party!
- Meditate at least once a week.
- Do weekly yoga.
- Go out with friends at least once.
- Make muffins!
- Bake at least 2 things.
- Read 10 new books.
- Redecorate my room.
- Paint 2 new things.
- Have fun at the Thespian Conference!
- Try out writing letters.
- private goal
Have a good day 🙂